I Am An Air Traffic Controller 3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» ROAH download
Mon Dec 07 2015, 00:56 by epicpenguin1999

» RJTT (jap. version) download
Mon Dec 07 2015, 00:56 by epicpenguin1999

» RJBB download
Wed Aug 05 2015, 06:06 by mattgrover01

» RJFK download
Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:59 by raul000000

» PHNL download
Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:48 by intelispy

» VHHHX download
Mon Oct 27 2014, 15:54 by jmkenobi

» RJOO download
Sat May 31 2014, 12:10 by 1indy

» ATC3-ES1 download
Mon Apr 21 2014, 23:54 by emipta

» TBA (Technobrain airlines)
Mon Apr 21 2014, 23:31 by emipta

Statistics
We have 7090 registered users
The newest registered user is syukron13

Our users have posted a total of 3366 messages in 624 subjects

Share | 
 

 RJCC download

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blajos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: RJCC download   Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:36

First topic message reminder :

Download link for:



--------------------------------
Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
--------------------------------


File is password protected !


Password link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Welcome to my sky
Back to top Go down
http://atc3.freeforums.eu

AuthorMessage
Dieanotherday
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2013-02-02

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Thu Apr 11 2013, 15:29

Part 1 Download Link doesn´t work Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hawaiian_al
ATC3 First Lieutenant
ATC3 First Lieutenant
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: see the whole picture...   Thu Apr 11 2013, 21:52

Aloha Dieanotherday, I just went to the link(pt1) and it's available!!! You must check-out the whole page and it will be apparent to you where the file is...


peace,al



Dieanotherday wrote:
Part 1 Download Link doesn´t work Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dieanotherday
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2013-02-02

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Fri Apr 12 2013, 17:22

Hmm, I always got this message:

"The file is currently unavailable. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later."

This only happens with part 1. The others I could download.

Strange... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chiba2013
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Sat Apr 13 2013, 16:19

Dieanotherday wrote:
Hmm, I always got this message:

"The file is currently unavailable. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later."

This only happens with part 1. The others I could download.

Strange... Rolling Eyes
Does a place linked to burst?
Back to top Go down
mikestars
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic
avatar

Join date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Wed Apr 17 2013, 14:50

Guys please check out the link for Part 1 again. Now it says that the file is not availlable anymore because it is deleted. Please upload it.
Back to top Go down
http://maps.google.bg/maps?q=plovdiv+airport+code&hl=en&
chiba2013
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Fri May 17 2013, 21:56

mikestars wrote:
Guys please check out the link for Part 1 again. Now it says that the file is not availlable anymore because it is deleted. Please upload it.
I expect it, too
Back to top Go down
bashas2
ATC3 Airman 1st class
ATC3 Airman 1st class


Join date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Mon Jul 01 2013, 21:24

hawaiian_al wrote:
Aloha Dieanotherday, I just went to the link(pt1) and it's available!!! You must check-out the whole page and it will be apparent to you where the file is...


peace,al



Dieanotherday wrote:
Part 1 Download Link doesn´t work Crying or Very sad







No thats not right i have search whole page but i didn't found it...
Back to top Go down
chiba2013
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Wed Jul 03 2013, 20:30

What you have to say?
Back to top Go down
bashas2
ATC3 Airman 1st class
ATC3 Airman 1st class


Join date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Wed Jul 03 2013, 21:00

chiba2013 wrote:
What you have to say?

Chiba you stupid boy. Shut the fuck up. You Chinese... Get some friends ...
Back to top Go down
chiba2013
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Wed Jul 03 2013, 21:03

bashas2 wrote:
chiba2013 wrote:
What you have to say?

Chiba you stupid boy. Shut the fuck up. You Chinese... Get some friends ...
I am a Japanese. China just isn't
Back to top Go down
sandiramadhan
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2013-07-03

PostSubject: can't Download   Thu Jul 04 2013, 01:56

why i can't download....
where for download
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sandi.bachdim?ref=tn_tnmn
chiba2013
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Thu Jul 04 2013, 06:27

sandiramadhan wrote:
why i can't download....
where for download
I think the link has expired but can't download?
Back to top Go down
dooohhhh
ATC3 Airman 1st class
ATC3 Airman 1st class


Join date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Fri Jul 05 2013, 02:36

sandiramadhan wrote:
why i can't download....
where for download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chiba2013
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Fri Jul 05 2013, 08:11

dooohhhh wrote:
sandiramadhan wrote:
why i can't download....
where for download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Site that is not registered me somehow
Back to top Go down
Yudi45
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Wed Jul 24 2013, 03:57

can someone reupload it?
because the link not work
Back to top Go down
atc3_fan
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic
avatar

Join date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Wed Jul 24 2013, 05:01

Hi. please remove the blank spaces (I'm not allowed to post links)

Part 01: h t t p : / / p i x x . e s / w A P c d
Part 02: h t t p : / / p i x x . e s / G p X 5 M
Part 03: h t t p : / / p i x x . e s / Z u h 8 P
Part 04: h t t p : / / p i x x . e s / t y R U D
Part 05: h t t p : / / p i x x . e s / X w N v Q
Part 06: h t t p : / / p i x x . e s / J 7 Y j L

Be careful!! I think this host is still on "beta" version.

    * step 1: clear all you browser data (cache)

    * step 2: Use Opera Next or Google Chrome

    * step 3: Use only "7.zip" software to extract the files (open "ATC3_RJCC.rar" ).


I'm also learning by trial and error dude...I'm no expert. good luck.

ps: If you're a beginner like me I suggest you don't start playing New Chitose first. I tried Osaka first and also didn't work very well. I'm playing KANSAI airport

look what I found on youtube!!!
h t t p : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = L V d M N g U 7 C 5 g






Back to top Go down
gerhard
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Fri Jul 26 2013, 02:51

chiba2013 wrote:
dooohhhh wrote:
sandiramadhan wrote:
why i can't download....
where for download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Site that is not registered me somehow
Can you blaim them hahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
chiba2013
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Fri Jul 26 2013, 13:49

gerhard wrote:
chiba2013 wrote:
dooohhhh wrote:
sandiramadhan wrote:
why i can't download....
where for download

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Site that is not registered me somehow
Can you blaim them hahahahahhaha
How do I become a rising star?
Back to top Go down
zanisis
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2013-10-21

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Thu Nov 07 2013, 18:04

please repair trasnlation english ntlea or applocale not work
Back to top Go down
chiba2013
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Sun Nov 10 2013, 18:01

zanisis wrote:
please repair trasnlation english ntlea or applocale not work
What does not work?
Back to top Go down
Wezz12
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic
avatar

Join date : 2014-03-11

PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   Sat Mar 29 2014, 15:50

Someone please reupload
Back to top Go down
bouba001
ATC3 Airman
ATC3 Airman
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Impossible download   Fri Apr 04 2014, 16:48

Impossible download of the part(party) 1 as well as on PIXX.ES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: RJCC download   

Back to top Go down
 
RJCC download
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airports downloads :: RJCC - Snowing day (release date 22.10.2009.)-
Jump to: