I Am An Air Traffic Controller 3
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» ROAH download
Mon Dec 07 2015, 00:56 by epicpenguin1999

» RJTT (jap. version) download
Mon Dec 07 2015, 00:56 by epicpenguin1999

» RJBB download
Wed Aug 05 2015, 06:06 by mattgrover01

» RJFK download
Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:59 by raul000000

» PHNL download
Wed Mar 11 2015, 15:48 by intelispy

» VHHHX download
Mon Oct 27 2014, 15:54 by jmkenobi

» RJOO download
Sat May 31 2014, 12:10 by 1indy

» ATC3-ES1 download
Mon Apr 21 2014, 23:54 by emipta

» TBA (Technobrain airlines)
Mon Apr 21 2014, 23:31 by emipta

Statistics
We have 7090 registered users
The newest registered user is syukron13

Our users have posted a total of 3369 messages in 627 subjects

Share | 
 

 RJSS download

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blajos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Join date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: RJSS download   Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:34

First topic message reminder :

Download link for:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
--------------------------------


File is password protected !


Password link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Welcome to my sky
Back to top Go down
http://atc3.freeforums.eu

AuthorMessage
nrbanz
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: OMG !!!!!!!!   Fri Oct 26 2012, 16:27

affraid affraid PART 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEJJJJJJJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
gerhard
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Fri Oct 26 2012, 23:40

Every game is available on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The only thing it's not just a downloadsite because they use a ranking system.
But every game in there is fully English by default and they have so much more to offer.
They have real working native tools for ATC3, like viewer with animation, a full working ATC3 editor and designer.
Back to top Go down
leo321
ATC3 Chief Master Sergeant
ATC3 Chief Master Sergeant
avatar

Join date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Sat Oct 27 2012, 05:55

hey boss can u upload again to a new link of PART 2

THX


WAITING
Back to top Go down
Mistermononoke
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Mon Nov 05 2012, 17:03

Please Reupload Second Path Thank You...
Back to top Go down
skyphen
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Tue Nov 27 2012, 10:16

Agreed as above. There are still people who would like to join this community and download these airports. Part two is unavailble for download. Still. Please try to fix! Smile
Back to top Go down
orox
ATC3 Airman 1st class
ATC3 Airman 1st class


Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Wed Jan 02 2013, 16:45

need part 2 please Sad



on the other site the boss tolds

you have to :

register and made couples of post to have the permission to download.......
Back to top Go down
gerhard
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Thu Jan 03 2013, 03:47

Well at least that is an active site. This site has been deserted.
Back to top Go down
ak47zim
ATC3 Senior airman
ATC3 Senior airman


Join date : 2012-11-24

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Fri Jan 04 2013, 14:08

files are not available anyone knw where i can find the files
Back to top Go down
apersonal
ATC3 First Lieutenant
ATC3 First Lieutenant
avatar

Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Sat Jan 19 2013, 16:55

Need Part 2 Please...... or the others link for this airport
Back to top Go down
epicpenguin1999
ATC3 Master Sergeant
ATC3 Master Sergeant


Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: ??   Sat Jan 26 2013, 02:53

Why do people abandon this site? It's by far the best ATC3 site that I have found and I am very sad to hear that it is deserted...
Back to top Go down
hawaiian_al
ATC3 First Lieutenant
ATC3 First Lieutenant
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Sun Jan 27 2013, 23:08

i know for whatever reason, this over site is being worked on...

peace,al
Back to top Go down
gerhard
ATC3 Captain
ATC3 Captain
avatar

Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Sun Jan 27 2013, 23:28

epicpenguin1999 wrote:
Why do people abandon this site? It's by far the best ATC3 site that I have found and I am very sad to hear that it is deserted...

The reason is that the founder had to do everything on its own. There was little to zero contributions from its members.
And if tou think this is the best ATC3 site then try using Bing instead og Google because there is another European ATC3 site which offers all games, by default all English, they're having a full working scenario builder/editor, flightplan reader, Native Models viewer, Models editor
alternate menu with planecheck, autoplane downloader.
Well here you can download the games if someone keeps them available and even that is not the case anymore.

True the other European site use a posts counting system but they give you support and they still develop stuff for it.
Back to top Go down
apersonal
ATC3 First Lieutenant
ATC3 First Lieutenant
avatar

Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Sun Feb 17 2013, 20:42

hawaiian_al wrote:

aloha guys of atc3, i uploaded rjss pt2_:_:_:_[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
_:_:_:_, enjoy,

peace,al

ps let me know if it works, mahalo



this is the link for RJSS part 2
Back to top Go down
krishtej23
ATC3 Senior airman
ATC3 Senior airman


Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Thanks   Mon Feb 18 2013, 05:58

apersonal wrote:
hawaiian_al wrote:

aloha guys of atc3, i uploaded rjss pt2_:_:_:_[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
_:_:_:_, enjoy,

peace,al

ps let me know if it works, mahalo



this is the link for RJSS part 2

Thanks a lot apersonal ...waiting for this from so long ago.....its working perfectly cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
apersonal
ATC3 First Lieutenant
ATC3 First Lieutenant
avatar

Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:22

krishtej23 wrote:
apersonal wrote:
hawaiian_al wrote:


aloha guys of atc3, i uploaded rjss pt2_:_:_:_[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
_:_:_:_, enjoy,

peace,al

ps let me know if it works, mahalo



this is the link for RJSS part 2

Thanks a lot apersonal ...waiting for this from so long ago.....its working perfectly cheers cheers


Don't thanks to me, the file is upload from hawaiian_al

i'm too for waiting part 2

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Tinosaur
ATC3 Master Sergeant
ATC3 Master Sergeant


Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Mon Feb 18 2013, 22:03

How come part 1 of RJSS isn't working? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tinosaur
ATC3 Master Sergeant
ATC3 Master Sergeant


Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Mon Feb 18 2013, 22:04

How come part 1 of RJSS isn't working? scratch
Back to top Go down
krishtej23
ATC3 Senior airman
ATC3 Senior airman


Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Mon Feb 18 2013, 23:50

Tinosaur wrote:
How come part 1 of RJSS isn't working? scratch
its working excellently........just download correctly Smile
Back to top Go down
krishtej23
ATC3 Senior airman
ATC3 Senior airman


Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Mon Feb 18 2013, 23:52

apersonal wrote:
hawaiian_al wrote:

aloha guys of atc3, i uploaded rjss pt2_:_:_:_[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
_:_:_:_, enjoy,

peace,al

ps let me know if it works, mahalo



this is the link for RJSS part 2

thanq sooo much hawaiian_al..........was waiting for this since long ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
epicpenguin1999
ATC3 Master Sergeant
ATC3 Master Sergeant


Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Mon Feb 18 2013, 23:54

gerhard wrote:
epicpenguin1999 wrote:
Why do people abandon this site? It's by far the best ATC3 site that I have found and I am very sad to hear that it is deserted...

The reason is that the founder had to do everything on its own. There was little to zero contributions from its members.
And if tou think this is the best ATC3 site then try using Bing instead og Google because there is another European ATC3 site which offers all games, by default all English, they're having a full working scenario builder/editor, flightplan reader, Native Models viewer, Models editor
alternate menu with planecheck, autoplane downloader.
Well here you can download the games if someone keeps them available and even that is not the case anymore.

True the other European site use a posts counting system but they give you support and they still develop stuff for it.

I found it... don't exactly like the concept of # of posts, so I rely on googling torrents and this site.
Back to top Go down
Tinosaur
ATC3 Master Sergeant
ATC3 Master Sergeant


Join date : 2012-06-11

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Tue Feb 19 2013, 01:42

when i download RJSS part 1 and part 2, Part 1 says error and i cant extract it can anyone help me ? rendeer
Back to top Go down
krishtej23
ATC3 Senior airman
ATC3 Senior airman


Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Tue Feb 19 2013, 01:45

Tinosaur wrote:
when i download RJSS part 1 and part 2, Part 1 says error and i cant extract it can anyone help me ? rendeer
i have downloaded the part 1 yesterday only. it worked perfectly. try using 7zip software to extract the files Smile
Back to top Go down
apersonal
ATC3 First Lieutenant
ATC3 First Lieutenant
avatar

Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   Tue Feb 19 2013, 15:19

Tinosaur wrote:
How come part 1 of RJSS isn't working? scratch

the link for part 1 RJSS is work already, download or try again !!!
Back to top Go down
leo321
ATC3 Chief Master Sergeant
ATC3 Chief Master Sergeant
avatar

Join date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: solved   Sat Feb 23 2013, 06:32

You must have to rename the file of part 2 exactly like part 1. to make a succefully a extrated files like this

5 atc3 - RJSS.7z.001
5 atc3 - RJSS.7z.002 right way
Back to top Go down
cmflorea
ATC3 Airman basic
ATC3 Airman basic


Join date : 2013-02-02

PostSubject: RJSS download   Mon Mar 25 2013, 16:54

Please can someone help me with „5 atc3 - RJSS.7z.002”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: RJSS download   

Back to top Go down
 
RJSS download
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airports downloads :: RJSS - Airmanship (release date 26.06.2009.)-
Jump to: